Focus on Kids
Cass County Parent Education Program
- Pre-registration and pre-payment are required prior to the class.
- Cost is $40 per person, payable by cash or money order made out to MU Extension (no personal checks).
- If you need to reschedule, please do so 24 hours before the day you are scheduled to attend. Fees will be forfeited if you do not reschedule or attend. (No refunds unless the session is cancelled.)
To register contact:
Cass County Extension Center
Focus on Kids contact:
Class location: Cass County Extension Center
201 West Wall Street
Harrisonville, MO 64701
|Thurs., January 5||2:00-4:30 p.m.|
|Thurs., February 2||10:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m.|
|Tues., March 7||2:00-4:30 p.m.|
|Tues., April 4||10:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m.|
|Tues., May 2||10:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m.|
|Thurs., June 1||2:00-4:30 p.m.|
- Parents of the same child MUST attend separate sessions.
- Childcare is not provided, so children are not allowed to attend.
- Sign-in and sign-out is required. Plan to arrive 10 minutes early and to stay for the entire 2½ hour session.
- If you need special accommodations due to a disability, please call 816-380-8460 at least five working days prior to the session.
Last update: Thursday, January 05, 2017