Focus on Kids
Lafayette County Parent Education Program Schedule
Pre-registration and pre-payment required prior to the class.
Cost is $40 per person, payable by cash or money order made out to:
MU Extension (no personal checks accepted)
To register contact:
Judy Elling at the Lafayette County Extension Center
Focus on Kids facilitator:
All classes will be held from 10:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. (unless notified otherwise) at the
Lafayette County Extension Center
14 East 19th St., Suite 102
Higginsville, MO 64037
NOTE: Class dates and times are subject to change.
There is a 3 person minimum for each class held. If class is canceled due to class size, it will be canceled by noon the day prior to class. Please contact the Extension Office the week of the class to confirm your class date and time.
- Divorcing parents must attend the workshop separately.
- Childcare is not provided, so children are not allowed to attend.
- Sign-in and sign-out is required. Plan to arrive 10 minutes early and to stay for the entire 2½ hour session.
- Attendance is confirmed after you have completed a session. The facilitator or office will send verification to the Circuit Clerk.
- Fees are forfeited if a participant fails to attend.
- If you need special accommodations because of a disability, or materials in an alternative format, please contact the Program Facilitator at least 72 hours prior to class.
For more information, see the 2018 Lafayette County FOK flyer (pdf)
Last update: Thursday, January 24, 2019