Focus on Kids
2014/2015 Pettis County Parent Education Program Schedule
All classes will be held on Wednesdays at the Pettis County Extension Center,
1012A Thompson Blvd, Sedalia
Cost is $40 per person
Pre-registration is required. To register contact:
Pettis County MU Extension Center
Focus on Kids contact:
|December||10||1:00 - 3:30 P.M.|
|17||3:00 - 5:30 P.M.|
|January||14||2:00 - 4:30 p.m.|
|February||18||2:00 - 4:30 p.m.|
|March||18||2:00 - 4:30 p.m.|
|April||15||2:00 - 4:30 p.m.|
|May||13||2:00 - 4:30 p.m.|
|June||17||2:00 - 4:30 p.m.|
|July||15||2:00 - 4:30 p.m.|
|August||26||2:00 - 4:30 p.m.|
|September||16||2:00 - 4:30 p.m.|
|October||14||2:00 - 4:30 p.m.|
|November||18||2:00 - 4:30 p.m.|
|December||9||2:00 - 4:30 p.m.|
- Divorcing parents need to attend the workshop separately. Each parent needs to attend only once.
- Pre-registration and payment is required 24 hours prior to the date of the class you wish to attend.
- Since childcare is not provided, children are not allowed to attend.
- Registration at the door will not be accepted.
- Fees are forfeited if a participant fails to attend.
- Late Participants will not be permitted to attend and will also forfeit the class fees. Please be in the classroom 10 minutes early to sign in, receive materials and complete forms.
Last update: Tuesday, December 02, 2014