Black Bean Salad
Prepared by: Kelsey Jeter,
University of Missouri Extension
June 28, 2015
Yield: 6 servings
- 1 can (15.5-ounce) no-salt-added or low-sodium black beans, drained
- 1 can (15.5-ounce) no-salt-added or low-sodium kernel corn
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic from jar
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 juice of lime
- Combine black beans, corn, tomato, red onion in a bowl and mix.
- Add in minced garlic, cilantro, cider vinegar, olive oil and lime juice. Mix together.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least one hour.