Buffalo Chicken Bites
Prepared by: Amy Vance
University of Missouri Extension
September 27, 2015
Yield: 24 servings (1 wonton)
- 1 cup chicken, cooked and shredded
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- 1/2 cup low-fat mozzarella, shredded
- 4 ounces fat-free cream cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 24 wonton wrappers
- Optional: additional mozzarella cheese for topping
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, mix together the cream cheese, hot sauce, mozzarella cheese and seasoning.
- Add the shredded chicken and stir until well combined.
- Begin filling the wonton wrappers by placing about a tablespoon of filling in the center of each wrapper.
- To seal them shut, place your finger in the water then trace two of the corners with the water. Fold the wrapper in half to meet the two dry corners with the two wet corners. Press to seal the two sides together.
- Lay buffalo chicken bites on prepared baking sheet. Bake in preheated oven for 10-15 minutes, or until the tops are lightly golden brown