Chicken Chili Wonton Bites
Prepared by: Susan Mills-Gray,
University of Missouri Extension
September 14, 2014
Yield: Makes 3 dozen
- 36 wonton wrappers
- ½ cup fat free buttermilk ranch salad dressing
- 1 envelope reduced sodium chili seasoning mix
- 1 ½ cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Fat free sour cream and sliced green onions (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degree. Press wonton wrappers into greased miniature muffin cups. Bake 4-6 minutes or until lightly browned.
- In a small bowl, mix salad dressing and seasoning mix; add chicken and toss to coat.
- Spoon 1 Tbsp. filling into each wonton cup. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Add sour cream and onions if desired.
(Note: to serve warm, after filling the wonton wrapper with filling, bake another 8 minutes; then add sour cream and onions before serving.)
Nutrition information per serving
Total Fat: 2g
Cholesterol: 10 mg
Sodium: 126 mg
Source: Taste of Home, September/October 2014
Funded in part by USDA SNAP.
Running out of money for food? Contact your local food stamp office or go online to hthttp://dss.mo.gov/fsd/fstamp/. For more information, call MU Extension's Show-Me Nutrition line at 1-888-515-0016.
Last update: Sunday, September 14, 2014