Prepared by: Susan Mills-Gray,
University of Missouri Extension
December 11, 2016
Yield: 12 servings (1 ball per serving)
- 6 ounces low-fat cream cheese
- 4 teaspoons half-and-half cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 5 teaspoons chunky peanut butter
- 1 package sugar-free chocolate pudding
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
- With a fork blend the first 6 ingredients together. Roll into small balls and roll in nuts. Store in freezer for one hour. Keep refrigerated.
Nutrition information per serving
Total Fat: 4g
Saturated Fat: .5g
Source: modified from cooks.com
Funded in part by USDA SNAP.
Running out of money for food? Contact your local food stamp office or go online to http://dss.mo.gov/fsd/fstamp/. For more information, call MU Extension's Show-Me Nutrition line at 1-888-515-0016.
Last update: Wednesday, December 14, 2016