Prepared by: Tammy Roberts
University of Missouri Extension
February 14, 2016
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 12.5-ounce box of firm tofu
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 teaspoons honey
- Heat chocolate chips in microwave or double boiler to melt. Add honey and stir until smooth.
- In a blender or food processor blend tofu until smooth.
- Add the chocolate/honey mixture and whip until creamy.
- Chill until firm.
Nutrition information per serving:
Saturated Fat: 7.5g
Source: Adapted from the Missouri Soybean Merchandising Council
Funded in part by USDA SNAP.
Running out of money for food? Contact your local food stamp office or go online to http://dss.mo.gov/fsd/fstamp/. For more information, call MU Extension's Show-Me Nutrition line at 1-888-515-0016.
Last update: Friday, March 04, 2016