Cobb Egg Salad
Prepared by: Amy Vance,
University of Missouri Extension
April 9, 2017
Yield: 6 servings (1/2 cup per serving)
- 6 large hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 4 pieces bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1/4 cup diced grape tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped leafy greens
- 1/4 cup finely shredded low fat cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 6 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons dry ranch dressing mix
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl. Chill for 30 minutes to an hour. Serve.
Nutrition information per serving
Total Fat: 13g
Source: adapted from Lemon Tree Dwelling
Funded in part by USDA SNAP.
Running out of money for food? Contact your local food stamp office or go online to https://mydss.mo.gov/food-assistance/food-stamp-program. For more information, call MU Extension’s Show-Me Nutrition line at 1-888-515-0016.
Last update: Monday, March 06, 2017