Cranberry Apple Tuna Salad
Prepared by: Susan Mills-Gray,
University of Missouri Extension
June 21, 2015
Yield: 2 servings
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna in water, drained
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 sweet apple, chopped finely
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 green onion, chopped finely
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 cups chopped fresh spinach
- Mix tuna, cranberries, apple, mayonnaise, green onion, sea salt, and black pepper together in a bowl; refrigerate 1 hour.
- Put 2 cups spinach on each of 2 plates. Top spinach with about half the tuna salad.