Crock Pot Maple Cinnamon Apple Sauce
Jami Nolen, Nutrition Program Associate
September 30, 2012
12 servings (1/2 cup each)
- 12 medium apples, peeled, cored and quartered
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup apple cider
- Put apples in the crock pot and top with remaining ingredients.
- Cook on high 4-5 hours or low 8-9 hours.
- Mash with potato masher if needed.
0 g fat
0 mg cholesterol
1 mg sodium
27 g carbohydrate
5 g fiber
0.5 g protein
Funded in part by USDA SNAP.
Running out of money for food? Contact your local food stamp office or go online to http://dss.mo.gov/fsd/fstamp/. For more information, call MU Extension's Show-Me Nutrition line at 1-888-515-0016.
Last update: Tuesday, March 26, 2013