Crustless Pumpkin Pie
Prepared by: Tammy Roberts, Nutrition Specialist, University of Missouri Extension
November 19, 2017
Yield: 8 servings (1/8 of pie per serving)
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup quick cooking oats
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 (16 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1½ cups evaporated skim milk
- 3 egg whites or 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1½ teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 10 x 1½ inch pie plate with nonstick cooking spray.
- To make the crumb topping, mix the first three ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- Place the remaining ingredients in a blender or food processor in the order listed. Cover and blend until smooth.
- Pour smooth mixture into the pie plate and sprinkle with the crumb topping. Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until knife inserted in the center of the pie comes out clean.
- Cool for 15 minutes and then chill for four hours before serving.
Nutrition information per serving
Total Fat: 2g (0g saturated fat)
Recipe source: Adapted from BettyCrocker.com
Funded in part by USDA SNAP.
Running out of money for food? Contact your local food stamp office or go online to https://mydss.mo.gov/food-assistance/food-stamp-program. For more information, call MU Extension’s Show-Me Nutrition line at 1-888-515-0016.
Last update: Wednesday, November 22, 2017