Green Goddess Egg Wraps
April 12, 2009
Wondering what to do with all of those leftover Easter eggs? Here is a great recipe for a delicious wrap that uses 12 eggs.
Ingredients for the dressing
- 1/2 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons anchovy paste
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
Ingredients for the wrap
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 6 hard-boiled egg whites, chopped
- 2 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 6 whole wheat tortillas
To prepare dressing, place first 11 ingredients in a
blender or food processor; process until smooth. Chill.
Combine all other ingredients with salad dressing and divide among tortillas.
Funded in part by USDA SNAP.
Running out of money for food? Contact your local food stamp office or go online to http://dss.mo.gov/fsd/fstamp/. For more information, call MU Extension's Show-Me Nutrition line at 1-888-515-0016.
Last update: Monday, April 05, 2010