Fresh Fruit Tarts
Prepared by: Susan Mills-Gray,
University of Missouri Extension
December 8, 2013
Yield: 12 servings (1 tart)
- 12 Wonton skins
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sugar or sugar-free jelly or fruit spread
- 1 cup non-fat or low-fat yogurt, any flavor
- Nonfat vegetable spray
- Preheat oven to 375° F and spray muffin tins with non stick spray.
- Press wonton skins into muffin tins allowing the corners to stand up over the edges.
- Bake wontons for 5 minutes or until they are lightly browned. Remove from oven and carefully take each wonton “bowl” out of the muffin tins and allow them to cool.
- Warm jelly or fruit spread and lightly coat the bottom of each wonton.
- Fill each bowl with the fruit adding a rounded tablespoon of yogurt on top. Garnish with a small piece of fruit or a dab of the jelly or fruit spread.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrition information per serving (1/8 slice)
Total Fat: <1g
Dietary Fiber: 1g
(Source: Dole company)
Funded in part by USDA SNAP.
Running out of money for food? Contact your local food stamp office or go online to http://dss.mo.gov/fsd/fstamp/. For more information, call MU Extension's Show-Me Nutrition line at 1-888-515-0016.
Last update: Monday, January 27, 2014