Frozen Fruit Cups
Prepared by: Susan Mills-Gray
University of Missouri Extension
August 2, 2015
Yield: 16 servings (a serving equals 1 cup)
- 16 ounces frozen sweetened strawberries, thawed
- 16 ounces frozen blueberries
- 12 ounces pineapple-orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 (20 ounce) cans crushed pineapple, undrained
- 2 (11 ounce) cans mandarin oranges, undrained
- 6 bananas, diced (yellow but not too ripe)
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- Combine all ingredients in a very large bowl.
- Freeze in 1-cup increments.
- Thaw slightly before serving, to a slushy consistency.