Greek Pasta Salad
Prepared by: Susan Mills-Gray,
University of Missouri Extension
March 5, 2017
Yield: 6 servings (1½ cups per serving)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1½ teaspoons garlic powder
- 1½ teaspoons dried basil
- 1½ teaspoons dried oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon white sugar
- 2½ cups cooked whole wheat elbow macaroni
- 3 cups fresh sliced mushrooms
- 15 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup sliced red bell peppers
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 (4 ounce) can whole black olives
- 3/4 cup sliced turkey pepperoni, cut into small pieces
- In a large bowl, whisk together olive oil, vinegar, garlic powder, basil, oregano, black pepper and sugar.
- Add cooked pasta, mushrooms, tomatoes, red peppers, feta cheese, green onions, olives and pepperoni. Toss until evenly coated. Cover and chill 2 hours or overnight.
Nutrition information per serving
Total Fat: 22g
Saturated Fat: 5g
Source: modified from All Recipes
Funded in part by USDA SNAP.
Running out of money for food? Contact your local food stamp office or go online to https://mydss.mo.gov/food-assistance/food-stamp-program. For more information, call MU Extension’s Show-Me Nutrition line at 1-888-515-0016.
Last update: Monday, March 06, 2017