Green Grape Salad
Prepared by: Tammy Roberts
University of Missouri Extension
March 6, 2016
Yield: 12 servings
- 2 pounds of green grapes (about 6 cups)
- 4 ounces low-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup toasted pecans
- Clean grapes thoroughly and allow to air dry.
- In a large bowl combine the cream cheese, sour cream, brown sugar, and vanilla and mix until smooth and creamy.
- Add grapes to the mixture and stir to coat the grapes.
- Sprinkle with pecans at serving time.
Nutrition information per serving:
Saturated Fat: 1.8g
Source: Adapted personal recipe
Funded in part by USDA SNAP.
Running out of money for food? Contact your local food stamp office or go online to http://dss.mo.gov/fsd/fstamp/. For more information, call MU Extension's Show-Me Nutrition line at 1-888-515-0016.
Last update: Tuesday, June 21, 2016