Light Corn Casserole
Prepared by: Kelsey Jeter
University of Missouri Extension
December 27, 2015
Yield: 15 servings
(Size: about 2-2/3 x 3 inch)
- 8.5 ounces corn muffin mix
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can sweet yellow corn, drained
- 1 (14.75 ounce) can sweet corn cream style
- 16 ounces fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup melted light butter
- 1/2 cup egg whites
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine all the ingredients and mix with a spoon.
- Pour into baking dish and bake 55-60 minutes, or until the edges are golden.
- Let it cool a few minutes before cutting.
Nutrition information per serving:
Funded in part by USDA SNAP.
Running out of money for food? Contact your local food stamp office or go online to http://dss.mo.gov/fsd/fstamp/. For more information, call MU Extension's Show-Me Nutrition line at 1-888-515-0016.
Last update: Tuesday, December 29, 2015