Mediterranean Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
Jami Nolen, Nutrition Program Associate
October 28, 2012
- 2 cups fresh pumpkin seeds
- 3 tablespoons dried crushed rosemary
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons coarse-grain sea salt
- Rinse pumpkin seeds in water, and drain on paper towels to dry.
- Toss with remaining ingredients, and spread on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 10 to 12 minutes or until crisp. Cool. Store in an airtight container.
Funded in part by USDA SNAP.
Running out of money for food? Contact your local food stamp office or go online to http://dss.mo.gov/fsd/fstamp/. For more information, call MU Extension's Show-Me Nutrition line at 1-888-515-0016.
Last update: Tuesday, March 26, 2013