No bake chocolate cheesecake pudding pie
Prepared by: Amy Vance
University of Missouri Extension
December 6, 2015
Yield: 8 servings
- 9-inch graham cracker crust (premade)
- 3.4 oz. box instant sugar free chocolate pudding
- 2 cups cold fat-free milk
- 11.5 oz fat free whipped cream cheese
- Whisk pudding mix and milk together for 1-2 minutes until well combined.
- Add cream cheese, and whisk until smooth, 1-2 minutes longer.
- Evenly spread pudding filling into cooled, prepared crust.
- Place in refrigerator to set for at least 5 minutes before serving. (Pie will keep in refrigerator for at least 3 days.)
Nutrition information per serving:
Source: Modified by Amy Vance from cooks.com
Funded in part by USDA SNAP.
Running out of money for food? Contact your local food stamp office or go online to http://dss.mo.gov/fsd/fstamp/. For more information, call MU Extension's Show-Me Nutrition line at 1-888-515-0016.
Last update: Friday, March 04, 2016