Nutty Cranberry Bark
Prepared by: Amy Vance,
University of Missouri Extension
December 4, 2016
Yield: 12 servings
- 8 ounces white chocolate, melted and cooled to room temperature
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup nut of your choice, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Combine the melted white chocolate and half of the dried cranberries and chopped nuts. Spread this onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Scatter the remaining cranberries, chopped nuts and dried cranberries onto the surface and gently press down so they stick to the chocolate.
- Place the baking sheet in the freezer for 20-30 minutes, or until the chocolate has fully set. Break the chocolate into your desired portions.
Nutrition information per serving
Total Fat: 8.6g
Source: modified from www.tastemade.com
Funded in part by USDA SNAP.
Running out of money for food? Contact your local food stamp office or go online to http://dss.mo.gov/fsd/fstamp/. For more information, call MU Extension's Show-Me Nutrition line at 1-888-515-0016.
Last update: Monday, November 07, 2016