Jiffy Oatmeal Crunch
Prepared by: Tammy Roberts
University of Missouri Extension
August 16, 2015
Yield: 30 servings
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups uncooked quick oats
- 1 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- In large skillet, melt butter and brown sugar. Remove from heat and stir in remaining ingredients.
- Spread into pan and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Cool; cut into squares.
Nutrition information per serving:
Source: Adapted from: Creative Recipes for Less Familiar USDA Commodities Used by Household Programs, Food Distribution Service, USDA Food and Nutrition Service
Back to recipes index
Funded in part by USDA SNAP.
Running out of money for food? Contact your local food stamp
office or go online to hhthttp://dss.mo.gov/fsd/fstamp/.
For more information, call MU Extension's Show-Me Nutrition line at
Thursday, July 30, 2015