Peanut Butter Apple Wraps
Prepared by: Susan Mills-Gray,
University of Missouri Extension
May 17, 2015
Yield: 4 servings (1 wrap)
- 4 whole wheat flour tortillas (8 inch)
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 6 tablespoons granola cereal
- 1 large red-skinned apple
- Spread each tortilla to 1/2 inch of edge with 2 tablespoons peanut butter.
- Sprinkle 1-1/2 tablespoons granola over lower two-thirds of peanut butter.
- Cut apple into quarters; remove core and chop into small pieces. Sprinkle apple evenly over granola.
- Start rolling each tortilla on apple end. Fold over 1 edge and continue rolling up, leaving one end open. OR, fold over both edges and continue rolling up burrito style.