Prepared by: Tammy Roberts,
University of Missouri Extension
April 19, 2015
Yield: 1 serving
- 1 8-inch whole-wheat flour tortilla
- 2 tablespoons prepared pizza sauce
- 12 leaves baby spinach
- 3 tablespoons shredded part-skim mozzarella
- Place tortilla on a plate and spread pizza sauce over it.
- Top with an even layer of spinach and sprinkle cheese on top.
- Microwave on High until the cheese is just melted, about 45 seconds.
- Carefully roll the tortilla up. Let cool for few minutes before slicing into pieces, if desired.