Quinoa Pizza Bites
Prepared by: Kelsey Jeter
University of Missouri Extension
August 30, 2015
Yield: 40 bites (1 serving equals 5 bites)
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1 cup chopped pepperoni slices
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried crushed oregano
- Pizza sauce for dipping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix together all ingredients, except pizza sauce, in a medium mixing bowl.
- Distribute mixture into a greased mini muffin tin, filling each cup to the top (1 heaping tablespoon each), and press down gently to compact.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
Nutrition information per serving:
Total Fat: 10g
Funded in part by USDA SNAP.
Running out of money for food? Contact your local food stamp office or go online to hhthttp://dss.mo.gov/fsd/fstamp/. For more information, call MU Extension's Show-Me Nutrition line at 1-888-515-0016.
Last update: Wednesday, October 28, 2015