Santa Fe Chicken Wrap
Prepared by: Amy Vance,
University of Missouri Extension
August 13, 2017
Yield: 4 wraps (1 wrap per serving)
- 1 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 16 ounces baked chicken, shredded or chunked
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 can no-sodium corn
- 1 can no-sodium black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 16 cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 4 whole wheat tortillas
- In a small bowl, mix Greek yogurt, lime juice, salt, pepper, chili powder and cumin.
- In another bowl, mix chicken, red bell pepper, corn and black beans.
- Combine both bowls. Lay out four tortillas and divide mixture evenly between them. Add lettuce and tomato. Roll up and enjoy.
Nutrition information per serving
Total Fat: 14g (4g saturated)
Source: Adapted from http://togetherasfamily.com/
Funded in part by USDA SNAP.
Running out of money for food? Contact your local food stamp office or go online to https://mydss.mo.gov/food-assistance/food-stamp-program. For more information, call MU Extension’s Show-Me Nutrition line at 1-888-515-0016.
Last update: Tuesday, August 15, 2017