Prepared by: Tammy Roberts,
University of Missouri Extension
September 8, 2013
Yield: 1 serving
- 1 (6- to 7-inch) flour tortilla
1 tablespoon prepared spaghetti sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped vegetables (broccoli, onion, peppers & mushrooms)
- 3 tablespoons shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat electric skillet to 350°. Chop vegetables.
- Spread spaghetti sauce over tortilla. Sprinkle vegetables and cheese over spaghetti sauce-topped tortilla.
- Place tortilla in skillet. Cover and heat for 2 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Remove pizza from skillet and cut into 4 wedges.
Funded in part by USDA SNAP.
Running out of money for food? Contact your local food stamp office or go online to http://dss.mo.gov/fsd/fstamp/. For more information, call MU Extension's Show-Me Nutrition line at 1-888-515-0016.
Last update: Tuesday, September 03, 2013