Smoked Salmon Dip
Prepared by: Susan Mills-Gray, Nutrition Specialist, University of Missouri Extension
February 11, 2018
Yield: 3 cups (2 Tablespoons per serving)
- 1 - 6 oz. can pitted ripe olives, drained
- 8 green onions, chopped
- 1 - 14 3/4 oz. can pink salmon, drained, flaked and bones removed
- 2/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 8 drops of liquid smoke
- Place olives and onions in a blender or food processor; process for about 15 seconds.
- Add salmon, mayonnaise and liquid smoke; process until dip reaches desired consistency. Chill.
- Serve with whole grain crackers and fresh vegetables.
Nutrition information per serving
Total Fat: 8g (1g saturated)
Recipe source: Taste of Home
Funded in part by USDA SNAP.
Running out of money for food? Contact your local food stamp office or go online to https://mydss.mo.gov/food-assistance/food-stamp-program. For more information, call MU Extension’s Show-Me Nutrition line at 1-888-515-0016.
Last update: February 11, 2018