Melted Snowman Chocolate Bark
Prepared by: Susan Mills-Gray, Nutrition Specialist, University of Missouri Extension
December 17, 2017
Yield: 8 servings (1 snowman per serving)
- 1 6-ounce bar of baking white chocolate
- Mini peanut butter cups
- Red chocolate candies
- Candy eyes
- Orange candy sprinkles
- Pretzel sticks
- Line a cookie tray with either a silicon baking mat or wax paper.
- Melt chocolate according to the directions on the package.
- Cut the bottom portion of the peanut butter cups off and put them back together, but slightly off alignment (so it looks like a hat).
- Pour chocolate on to baking mat and spread out using a spatula. Place all of the snowman parts on top of the chocolate. Place in refrigerator for 10 minutes to set.
- Carefully break into pieces. (Use a knife to guide the breaks)
Recipe source: Princesspinkygirl.com
Funded in part by USDA SNAP.
Running out of money for food? Contact your local food stamp office or go online to https://mydss.mo.gov/food-assistance/food-stamp-program. For more information, call MU Extension’s Show-Me Nutrition line at 1-888-515-0016.
Last update: Saturday, December 23, 2017