Prepared by: Tammy Roberts,
University of Missouri Extension
August 3, 2014
Yield: 12 pancakes
- 1½ cups shredded zucchini
- ¾ cup grated onion
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 2 Tbs. baking mix
- 3 Tbs. Parmesan cheese, grated
- Pepper to taste
- Spray oil
- In a bowl, combine the first 6 ingredients.
- Heat a skillet on medium heat; coat the surface with the spray oil.
- Drop by heaping spoonful into the skillet. Flatten each pancake and cook until golden brown.
- Flip and cook until golden on the other side.
Total Fat: 1 g
Sodium: 38 mg
Carbohydrates: 2 g
Protein: 1 g
Source: Garden of Eatin’ Christian County Master Gardeners
Funded in part by USDA SNAP.
Running out of money for food? Contact your local food stamp office or go online to http://dss.mo.gov/fsd/fstamp/. For more information, call MU Extension's Show-Me Nutrition line at 1-888-515-0016.
Last update: Monday, August 04, 2014