Featured Recipes from Grow Eat Grow
Roasted Golden Cauliflower
- Baking sheet
- Measuring cup
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into 8 equal wedges with stem and florets together
- 1/4 cup olive oil
What to do:
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees F.
- On a foil lined baking sheet, place cauliflower wedges cut side down. Drizzle with half the oil, turn over and drizzle other side with remaining oil. Cover tightly with foil and cook in oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove foil and roast until bottom of cauliflower pieces are golden, 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and with a spatula, turn wedges over.
- Return to oven and continue to roast until cauliflower is golden, 10 minutes.
Back to Grow Eat Grow recipes index page.
To order Grow Eat Grow, visit the MU Extension Publications website.
For more information on nutrition and physical activities you can do with your family, call MU Extension’s Show-Me Nutrition Line at 1-888-515-0016.
Last update: Friday, March 22, 2013