Featured Recipes from Grow Eat Grow
Roasted Snap Peas
- Measuring spoon
- Baking sheet
- 1 pound sugar snap peas, trimmed (about 4 cups)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
What to do:
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, toss peas, garlic and oil.
- Spread in a single layer on a baking sheet.
Roast in the oven, stirring once halfway through,
until the peas are tender and beginning to brown slightly, 12 to 14 minutes.
Back to Grow Eat Grow recipes index page.
To order Grow Eat Grow, visit the MU Extension Publications website.
For more information on nutrition and physical activities you can do with your family, call MU Extension’s Show-Me Nutrition Line at 1-888-515-0016.
Last update: Friday, March 22, 2013