MU Extension MU Extension       University of Missouri    ●    Columbia    ●    Kansas City       Rolla     ●    St. Louis
Error processing SSI file


Quick Answers...


My family is moving away from Missouri. Where can I find information about child care in other states?

Visit the National Network for Child Care's website and look for the "Information Station" link. Next, locate the "State-by-State" section and click on the state of interest; there you will find helpful information about child care and Head Start.



Sara Gable, Ph.D., Human Development and Family Studies, College of Human Environmental Sciences, University of Missouri-Columbia



Can't Find Your Question Here? Try Searching Our Quick Answer Knowledge Base

Last update: Tuesday, November 08, 2005




University of Missouri logo links to

Site Administrator: 
Copyright  ADA  Equal Opportunity

MissouriFamilies is produced by the College of Human Environmental Sciences,
Extension Division, University of Missouri-Columbia