What other expenses should I
consider when buying a car besides the price?
- How do I decide where to obtain financing for my car loan?
- Should I get pre-approved for a loan before I go shopping for a car?
- How can I get an idea of what my trade-in car is worth before dealing with the dealership?
- What final paperwork will need to be done when I purchase a car?
- Is it better to buy a car from a dealer's lot or order one to meet the exact specifications I want?
- What is the most common type of car lease?
- What are some of the costs to consider when leasing a car?
- What is an "excess wear" fee for a leased vehicle?
- Am I limited to a certain number of miles per year when I lease a car?
- What happens if I want to end my car lease early?
- What is the main difference between leasing and buying a vehicle?
- It seems that the monthly payment for leasing a car is less than if I would buy a car. Is leasing better than buying?
- What is a "disposition fee" in my vehicle leasing contract?
- What are some of the terms I can negotiate when leasing a vehicle
- What are my rights when I lease a vehicle?
- What are my responsibilities when I lease a vehicle?
- Where can I obtain more information about leasing a vehicle?
- What is the "Buyers Guide" that is posted on a used car?
- If I buy a car from a private party rather than a dealer, does the Used Car Rule enforced by the Federal Trade Commission still apply?
- What steps should I take when buying a used car?
- What is a service contract on my used car?
- Can I take advantage of any unexpired manufacturer's warranties on my used car that I purchased?
- Where can I call to complain about an unsafe feature on my vehicle?
Last update: Sunday, April 23, 2006