- What is the difference between a "Warranty of Merchantability" and a "Warranty of Fitness for a Particular Purpose"?
- I have a consumer complaint and want to call the salesperson with whom I dealt when making my purchase. What do I say?
- I have a consumer complaint. I spoke to the salesperson and the manager where I made my purchase and I still did not obtain a reasonable solution. What else can I do?
- I have had a consumer complaint and want to write a letter. I want to address my letter of complaint to a specific person in the company such as the president. How can I find the person's name?
- I want to write a letter regarding a consumer complaint I have. What should I include in the letter?
- I have contacted the local office of a company regarding a consumer complaint along with the headquarters. I have not gotten a reasonable solution to my complaint. What else can I do?
- I made a purchase with a credit card. The product has not worked as it was supposed to, and I have not been able to resolve the issue with the store where I purchased it. What else can I do?
Last update: Thursday, April 13, 2006