- What do I do if I'm a victim of
- I have been the victim of
identity fraud and want to file a complaint with the
FTC. How do I do that?
- What is fraud?
- Who is victimized by fraud and
- What are some types of fraud
and how can I avoid becoming a victim?
- What do I do if I have been the
victim of consumer fraud?
- I received something in the
mail that I did not order. The company who sent it is
now asking for payment. Do I have to pay?
- What is "cramming"?
- What is "slamming"?
- I have heard about a scam
involving messages left on voice mail or pagers. What is
- I have received several
"work-from-home" offers in the mail. Are these deals
- I have received an offer in
the mail to invest in a film project. Does this seem
like a good idea?
- I received an offer for a lottery in another country. Can I respond and be a part of it?
Last update: Monday, April 24, 2006