MU Extension MU Extension       University of Missouri    ●    Columbia    ●    Kansas City       Rolla     ●    St. Louis - Money Matters - Consumer Action


Quick Answers...Consumer Complaints


When should I consider seeking the advice of an attorney with a consumer complaint?

You should consider seeking the advise of an attorney if:

  • You need assistance reviewing a document. 
  • You need to discuss your legal rights with someone who is knowledgeable in a certain area. 
  • You want a lawyer to write a letter to the company with which you have a complaint. 
  • You want to sue a company due to a complaint.
    The amount at stake is worth the time and expense.




Brenda Procter, M.S., State Specialist & Instructor
Personal Financial Planning, University of Missouri-Extension

Last update: Friday, April 21, 2006







University of Missouri logo links to

Site Administrator: 
Copyright  ADA  Equal Opportunity

MissouriFamilies is produced by the College of Human Environmental Sciences,
Extension Division, University of Missouri-Columbia