MU Extension MU Extension       University of Missouri    ●    Columbia    ●    Kansas City       Rolla     ●    St. Louis - Money Matters - Consumer Action


Quick Answers...Auto


Where can I call to complain about an unsafe feature on my vehicle?

The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, U.S. Department of Transportation collects complaints about cars, tires and accessories. Call 1-800-424-9393 to file a complaint.

You can also file or read other complaints on the Center for Auto Safety website.






Brenda Procter, M.S., State Specialist & Instructor
Personal Financial Planning, University of Missouri-Extension

Last update: Friday, April 21, 2006







University of Missouri logo links to

Site Administrator: 
Copyright  ADA  Equal Opportunity

MissouriFamilies is produced by the College of Human Environmental Sciences,
Extension Division, University of Missouri-Columbia