MU Extension MU Extension       University of Missouri    ●    Columbia    ●    Kansas City       Rolla     ●    St. Louis - Money Matters - Consumer Action


Quick Answers...Legal Issues



I am looking for a Dispute Resolution Program to help me settle an unresolved issue with a company. Where can I find such an organization?

Seek assistance from the following types of organizations to find a Dispute Resolution Program in your area: government entities (local or state consumer protection agencies, state attorneys general, small claims courts, local court systems, local nonprofit dispute resolution organizations, Better Business Bureaus, bar associations, and local law school clinics.






Brenda Procter, M.S., State Specialist & Instructor
Personal Financial Planning, University of Missouri-Extension

Last update: Friday, April 21, 2006









University of Missouri logo links to

Site Administrator: 
Copyright  ADA  Equal Opportunity

MissouriFamilies is produced by the College of Human Environmental Sciences,
Extension Division, University of Missouri-Columbia