Coping With Disaster Quick Answers
Take steps before a disaster strikes to be prepared. Articles cover a wide range of topics including financial planning, emergency food pantries, talking to children about disaster and more.
- Can my insurance policy be cancelled for filing a claim for property damage after a tornado or natural disaster?
- What are some resources and activities for parents and teachers to use during Sept 11 anniversary events?
- Staff at our child care center is worried about how the children in our care might be affected by the September 11 anniversary. What might alert us to children who are distressed by what they see on television or hear from parents or older children?
- Are there appropriate ways for our school to commemorate the Sept 11th terrorist events with school-age children?
- The Sept 11th terrorist incident was very upsetting to my child, how should I handle the upcoming anniversary?
- Should I let my children watch television on Sept 11th when they are replaying the destruction of the World Trade Centers?
Last update: Tuesday, January 19, 2010