MU Extension MU Extension       University of Missouri    ●    Columbia    ●    Kansas City       Rolla     ●    St. Louis - Money Matters - Consumer Action


Finance Quick Answers



I have had a drop in my income and cannot pay all of my bills. I have tried developing a plan to pay back my creditors, but I'm having difficulty. Is there anyone who can help me?

If you find that you are having difficulty putting together a payment plan and working with creditors, you may consider contacting a Consumer Credit Counseling Services near you. They are a not-for-profit organization that helps people organize their resources, set up payment plans, and better manage their money.



Dr. Joyce Cavanagh, Former Assistant Professor and State Specialist, Consumer and Family Economics








Can't Find Your Question Here? Try Searching Our Quick Answer Knowledge Base

Last update: Monday, July 14, 2008




University of Missouri logo links to

Site Administrator: 
Copyright  ADA  Equal Opportunity

MissouriFamilies is produced by the College of Human Environmental Sciences,
Extension Division, University of Missouri-Columbia