MU Extension MU Extension       University of Missouri    ●    Columbia    ●    Kansas City       Rolla     ●    St. Louis - Money Matters - Consumer Action


Finance Quick Answers



Does Missouri offer fmha [farmer's home administration] loans? I'm trying to help my daughter locate some assistance. Her credit rating is bad, but she has quite a bit of money to put down on a farm home in Missouri... but, due to her credit rating she can't get a loan.. years ago my husband and I refinanced our home through this organization and about 7 years ago a friend of mine built a brand new home with this organization's help.


If you go to this link, you can click on your state, then on your county and you will get contact information for the nearest USDA Service Center. Someone at your nearest Service Center should be able to help you.



Brenda Procter, M.S., Consumer and Family Economics, College of Human Environmental Sciences, University of Missouri Extension












Can't Find Your Question Here? Try Searching Our Quick Answer Knowledge Base

Last update: Thursday, July 24, 2008




University of Missouri logo links to

Site Administrator: 
Copyright  ADA  Equal Opportunity

MissouriFamilies is produced by the College of Human Environmental Sciences,
Extension Division, University of Missouri-Columbia