MU Extension MU Extension       University of Missouri    ●    Columbia    ●    Kansas City       Rolla     ●    St. Louis - Food and Fitness



Quick Answers



I have produced a bbq sauce, and I need to get it tested for a Nutrition Fact sheet for the label. Do you know where I can get this done? What is the process and how much does it cost?

The Food Science department at the University of Missouri might better assist you with this:




Answered by Sarah Janicek, B.S., former Extension Associate, Nutritional Sciences Extension, College of Human Environmental Sciences, University of Missouri Extension










Can't Find Your Question Here? Try Searching Our Quick Answer Knowledge Base

Last update: Monday, December 15, 2008


University of Missouri logo links to

Site Administrator: 
Copyright  ADA  Equal Opportunity

MissouriFamilies is produced by the College of Human Environmental Sciences,
Extension Division, University of Missouri-Columbia