MU Extension MU Extension       University of Missouri    ●    Columbia    ●    Kansas City       Rolla     ●    St. Louis - Adults and Children - Adolescents



Quick Answers...


Where can parents or grandparents go to find information about screening for children’s developmental delays/issues?

Your local Parents as Teachers group can provide developmental screenings and information for you on how to work with your children in order to enhance their development.

Call 1-866-PAT4YOU (1-866-728-4968) for more information.


Or access them online at:

To find a program in Missouri, link to:





Kim Leon, Ph.D., Former Assistant Professor and State Specialist, Human Development & Family Studies, Human Environmental Sciences Extension, University of Missouri-Columbia

Alison Levitch, Human Development & Family Studies Graduate Student, Human Environmental Sciences Extension, University of Missouri-Columbia





Can't Find Your Question Here? Try Searching Our Quick Answer Knowledge Basee

Last update: Wednesday, May 13, 2009





University of Missouri logo links to

Site Administrator: 
Copyright  ADA  Equal Opportunity

MissouriFamilies is produced by the College of Human Environmental Sciences,
Extension Division, University of Missouri-Columbia