MU Extension MU Extension       University of Missouri    ●    Columbia    ●    Kansas City       Rolla     ●    St. Louis - Adults and Children - Adolescents



Quick Answers...

Where can I report problems with inappropriate content or unwanted contacts on the Internet?


First, any incident of solicitation or harassment on the Internet should be taken seriously and reported. The email message and any other information should be reported to your Internet Service Provider and the local police. This is not a matter that should be taken lightly.

Here is a list of places to contact regarding many different types of criminal activity on the Internet:

You can also submit a report online through the Cybertip line at:




Jodie Lawton, Children's Advocacy Services of Greater St. Louis, University of Missouri-St. Louis




Can't Find Your Question Here? Try Searching Our Quick Answer Knowledge Base

Last update: Wednesday, May 13, 2009





University of Missouri logo links to

Site Administrator: 
Copyright  ADA  Equal Opportunity

MissouriFamilies is produced by the College of Human Environmental Sciences,
Extension Division, University of Missouri-Columbia